As most all of you know, the mission of Carabello Coffee is to use our coffee profits as a way to fund works of compassion in the Third World. With that being that, tomorrow morning we will be heading back to Nicaragua for our fourth trip (7 total days).
While there we will be spending a good chunk of time with our friends at Kids of Cascabel Orphanage in Somoto - the orphanage you help us support every time you drink our coffee - as well as ministering in local churches, deepening relationship for the future and endeavoring to better understand how we can be a part of building sustainable and lasting change in the lives of people there.
Highlights are sure to include:
- Painting a big mural on the newly finished orphanage building
- Ministering at a pastors conference in the Miskito Coast area of the country
- Visiting Luis' coffee Beneficio and cupping some extraordinary coffee with our friends there
- A good bit of soccer with the kids
- Eating some papusas (a local food for which Justin has a fondness)
- And a lot more!
As always, we want you to be a part of the story God is writing. So, Check back daily to see the photos and read the stories as the trip unfolds! Unless you closely identify with Scrooge prior to his conversion, we promise you will be blessed.