As of 5pm Monday, March 12, 2020 we are only offering carry-out drinks. You cannot sit in the cafe with friends or linger too long while waiting for your drink. If you don't feel comfortable with coming into the shop to order your drink, please call us and we will run it out to you. We will not be accepting cash and we will be signing your name on the iPad until further notice.
We are also offering free shipping on all online orders over $25. Use code HAPPYSPRING at checkout.
We love you guys and look forward to being able to have you back in the cafe for extended periods of time! Drink water, wash your hands, and stay healthy.
Dear Carabello Coffee Friends, Family and Guests,
We know our shop is a refuge for many of you; a place to connect with loved ones or find a moment's peace in your week. We love being a part of your lives, and appreciate the fierce love and support you have shown us over the years. We are here to serve you during this time.
We take the recent developments surrounding COVID-19 very seriously, and are extending our efforts to maintain the highest level of sanitation and cleanliness in our shop. The health and safety of our employees and customers is of paramount importance to us. Here are some of the measures we are taking:
1. We are monitoring the situation closely, and respect the expertise of the CDC and other governmental agencies providing guidance. We will follow their instructions implicitly.
2. We will remain open normal hours unless the COVID-19 outbreak requires changes to business operations.
3. We are suspending the use of customer's re-useable cups until further notice.
4. All drinks in both the cafe and at Analog will be in paper or plastic. Likewise, all food will be served to-go with plasticware.
5. Extra efforts will be made to sanitize all common areas, tables, chairs, door handles, our POS system, etc.
Please follow our social media, business pages and profiles for any further updates. And on a lighter note, keep the good coffee flowing in your life. We look forward to serving you very soon.
-Carabello Coffee Company