Baratza Encore Conical Burr Grinder
From Sweet Marias: "The Encore is an all-around grinder and a good choice if you mostly drink french press or filter drip and an occasional espresso. It's an appropriately named replacement for Baratza's popular "Maestro" grinder. The gearbox has been improved and Baratza claims to have tested it by tossing some steel screws into the moving burrs and the thermal cutout safely stopped the gearbox, preserving the gears...and it's quieter than the old gearbox. Another change is the replacement of the timer with an on/off dial."
* The hopper rotates for grind adjustment up to 40 numbered steps
* a powerful DC motor
* new gearbox that slows the rotation of the conical burr, ensuring the retention of aroma and flavor, reducing static
* hopper can holds about a half pound of beans
* pulse button in front for grinding directly into portafilter handle
* on/off dial
* small cleaning brush and a packet of burr cleaner are included
* removable burrs
Hopper Capacity: 8oz (227 g)
Grounds Bin Capacity: 5oz (142 g)
Dimensions: 4.7" x 13.8" x 6.3"
Weight: 7 lbs
Power Rating: 110V AC 50/60Hz 1 Amp
Warranty: One year